Here is a 1952 GMC 5-Window Truck we recently found in Montana. Titled in the State of Washington. This truck has cool patina and good bones to build from! Let's rat rod this truck and give it all the modern components to really turn heads!
Click here to view some options & specs for this build
- Schwanke Engines Stage IV Chassis
- Mustang II IFS with Dropped Spindles
- 8.8 Ford Rear with 3.55 Locker Posi Hooked w/ Tri-4 Link
- 225 LB Rear Coil Overs
- Your Choice Wheels up to $600.00 Allowance
- Rebuilt 5.3L Engine with a 206/218 Cam (400hp)
- Rebuilt Stage II 4L60E Transmission with 2200 Stall Torque
- Custom Drive Shaft
- Tanks Inc. Fuel Cell Under the Bed Floor
- Oak Bed Wood
- Vintage Air Underdash A/C
- Custom AutoSound Radio
- New Carpet Installed
- New Headliner & Door Cards
- New Tilt Steering Column
- Banjo Style Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- New Dolphin Gauge
Schwanke Engines is a custom fabrication shop with engine performance experts. If you would like the car, but would like modifications to fit your needs just give us a call and we can talk about what it would take to get the car looking the way you want!
Please contact us if you are interested!